Polyamory in the world
Read stories about polyamory practiced in other parts of the world
- Polyamory is all over the news. Two reasons so much of it is about polyfamilies.
- TLC to launch “Seeking Brother Husband” TV series on MFM triads. Lots more polyamory in the news
- Compersion, the polyam future, and some necessary dashes of cold water
- Poly at the holidays
- We were a top “dating trend of 2022.” Six polyam workbooks! Black women's stories. And, polyamory & neurodiversity: how come?
- The new polyamory flag spawns a variant. Raising the children of poly. Gen Z normalizes. And more.
- The vote for a new polyamory flag is done, and we have a winner.
- Today is Polyamory Day! Let's share it out.
- Voting for a new polyamory flag passes 28,000. New book on poly history, a multi-relationshipping workbook…
- A spate of first-person polyamory stories in the media. Two more books. And, VOTE!
- “Has Ethical Non-Monogamy Lost Its Way?” And other polyamory in the news
- Mouse puppets voice a polyamory documentary on the BBC. Georgia's first queer nonbinary polyam Iranian elected official and their triad. And other poly in the news.
- The cast of “Polyamory: Married and Dating” today. Your folks see Ask Amy taking a poly question about them. The closeted, and more.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe and get the latest Polyamory news and updates