Polyamory in the world
Read stories about polyamory practiced in other parts of the world
- Solo poly stories in the media this week, how to tell your own story and get paid, and more.
- Mass. Attorney General approves town's polyamorous domestic partnerships.
- Good polyamory at last in a TV series, Kwanzaa in a poly home, finding family, a holiday podcast marathon, and more
- A “Metamours 101” in Cosmopolitan, Forbes opens the door on Feeld, and more polyamory in the news
- An alignment of polyamory and queer in recent media
- Today is Polyamory Day! Share it out with this year's graphic
- The Poly 101s in the media are getting better
- 605 Poly change management
- Major donor endows a new fellowship fund for polyamory and alt-relationship research
- “8 Books With Love Triangles That End In Polyamory,” the poly movement in today's Hong Kong, a cartoonist's cute message, and more
- Poly 101s keep popping up everywhere
- How Not to Plan a Polyamorous Vacation. “Polylogues” play reviewed in NY Times. And more poly in the media.
- 603 PolyPhilia
- Polyamory life stories newly in the media
- Bearding cultural conservatives in their lair: Polyam activist Leanne Yau runs rings on “the UK's Fox News.” And other developments.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe and get the latest Polyamory news and updates