Polyamory in the world
Read stories about polyamory practiced in other parts of the world
- You can't make this up. Florida's Republican leader, in a secret triad with Moms for Liberty co-founder, accused of raping their third.
- The best history yet of the polyamory movement's emergence. Choosing if poly is right for you. And more.
- November 23 is International Polyamory Day! Share it out.
- New Poly/CNM activist group revs up. Better mainstream-media advice for throuples. Being poly in a backwater. Being an exploitation-free unicorn. And more.
- “The polyamory capital of England.” Three-dad families. NPR's insightful guide for the polycurious. OPEN takes off. And, Ukraine and us.
- Surfing your crazy love-intoxication successfully, polyamory and neurodiversity, kids who grew up in polyfamilies speak, and more
- Archie & Veronica & Betty & Jughead became a quad, reveals 86-year-old Betty on “Riverdale.” And other polyamory in the news.
- The coming struggle for polyamory rights: Caroline Giuliani's manifesto in Vanity Fair
- new for early July
- July 15 is DAY OF VISIBILITY for poly and other forms of non-monogamy. The OPEN org is coordinating.
- Opening certain marriages *can* save them. New polyamory books, new entry in Best Poly 101s, and more.
- Too late now. The right has lost their war against polyamory being normalized.
- Fighting the tide of crappy “poly”: are we winning or losing? Polylegal news roundup, Dear Abby, and more.
- “Seeking Brother Husband” on TLC. More from Somerville. “Is monogamy so out it's kinky?” New books. And more polyamory in the news.
- BREAKING: Somerville, Mass., passes America's first polyamory anti-discrimination law. More cities likely to follow.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe and get the latest Polyamory news and updates